I went on a walk through downtown Winnipeg today and sadly didn’t have my beloved Nikon with me. As fortune would have it, however, my new phone has a pretty awesome camera and the weather was perfect.
I was able to capture a few great shots during my wanderings, including this photo of Wesley Hall, the public face of the University of Winnipeg. Joshua spent 7 years there getting his bachelor of science and I went there briefly studying anthropology.
The university has changed a lot since we went there and it’s improvements are numerous and impressive. No matter what changes they make, the classic architecture of Wesley Hall will never be beaten.
17 Notes/ Hide
- the-saadfather reblogged this from norwayscurlingpants
- renebu likes this
- orangeandthefairroadkill likes this
- kailz-h likes this
- amoonage-daydream likes this
- moustache-conversationalist reblogged this from norwayscurlingpants
- rocktheredblueandgold likes this
- norwayscurlingpants reblogged this from luongone
- norwayscurlingpants likes this
- luongone reblogged this from cjgibson84 and added:
- walkingontires likes this
- cats-and-ghosts reblogged this from cjgibson84
- claudinemary likes this
- senhorf likes this
- cjgibson84 likes this
- backdoordogpile reblogged this from cjgibson84 and added:
- cjgibson84 posted this